Illuminate Maine is a holistic festival with free workshops, hosted in Maine.
We are here to enlighten our community to alternative healing practitioners, modalities, and products including:
- ACUPUNCTURE – Acupuncture can treat a range of conditions such as anxiety, depression, pain, PTSD, ADD/ADHD, fibromyalgia, chronic fatigue, and more, including support for smoking cessation. It works by stimulating specific points along meridians in the body with thin needles.
- ANGEL COMMUNICATORS – Angels are Divine beings of Light, and can be found in many religious traditions. Their messages bring hope, joy, and love to our planet.
- CRYSTALS – Crystals can help bring feelings of well-being to all areas of life. Their healing properties can help cleanse and support your energy field, as well as help you manifest what you desire.
- ESSENTIAL OILS – Essential oils are natural aromatic compounds and are used to help the body heal itself of various ailments, as well as enhance the user’s life through topical application or aromatherapy.
- LUXURIOUS SPA PRODUCTS – Skin, haircare, cosmetics, home and pet products featuring natural, eco-friendly ingredients and local purveyors.
- MASSAGE– Massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue using various techniques to aid in the healing process, and to promote well-being.
- INTUITIVE READERS – Our vetted intuitive readers are naturally gifted practitioners offering information about topics such as health, career, and relationships. Our readers only work with Light energies and positive messages.
- REIKI – Reiki uses a technique commonly called “hands-on-healing” as a form of alternative medicine that practitioners use to transfer universal energy in the form of qi (life force) through their hands, allowing for self-healing.
- TAROT – Tarot readings use a deck of 78-cards (major and minor arcana) as a map of mental and spiritual pathways to help facilitate growth and insight.
- UNIQUE HANDMADE GIFTS – Artisans’ creations such as jewelry, beads, pottery, photography, paintings, clothing, handbags, crystal wands, singing bowls, textiles and more!
These are just a few of the many modalities featured at Illuminate Maine. We invite you to join us!